To view the official agenda, please follow this link: July 21 2014 Agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF BALLINGER
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF BALLINGER WILL MEET AT 5:30 P.M. ON JULY 21, 2014 IN REGULAR SESSION AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE IN THE CITY HALL, 700 RAILROAD AVENUE IN THE CITY OF BALLINGER, TEXAS FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Prayer and pledge of allegiance
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the July 6, 2014 meeting.
4. Visitors who are not on the regular agenda will be given the opportunity to address the Council on any subject.
5. Hear a presentation from the 4-H Leaders for Life.
6. Approve and authorizing the execution of an amendment to the water contract with Rowena Water Supply Corporation, including the adoption of a resolution pertaining thereto.
7. Approve and authorizing the execution of an amendment to the water contract with North Runnels Water Supply Corporation, including the adoption of a resolution pertaining thereto
8. Discuss and take action on adopting the inter-local Agreement with TML Multistate and other actions as needed.
9. Discuss and take action on renaming certain sections of Avenue C to Country Club Road.
10. Discuss and take action on amending the ordinance for building permit fees.
11. Discuss and take action on the rate for water sales from the airport line.
12. Consider approval of building permits.
13. Hear the City Administrator’s bi-weekly report.
14. Consider requests from City Council for future agenda times.
15. The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney (Hear update reports on alternative water sources.)
16. Action from executive session.