PDF: 8-4-2014 Agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE GOVERNING BODY
City of Ballinger
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF BALLINGER WILL MEET AT 5:30 P.M. ON AUGUST 4, 2014 IN REGULAR SESSION AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE IN THE CITY HALL, 700 RAILROAD AVENUE IN THE CITY OF BALLINGER TEXAS FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Prayer and pledge of allegiance.
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the July 21, 2014 meeting.
4. Visitors who are not on the regular agenda will be given the opportunity to address the Council on any subject.
5. Hear the police department monthly report.
6. Consider an order to call the City Officer’s election for November 4, 2014.
7. Discuss and consider the appointment of Commissioners for the Ballinger Housing Authority Board.
8. Discuss setting Budget Workshop date.
9. Discuss and take action setting dates for public hearings on adoption of FY 2015 tax rate.
10. Consider approval of building permits.
11. Hear the City Administrator’s bi-weekly report.
12. Consider requests from City Council for future agenda items.
13. The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas
Government Code, Section 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney (Hear update reports on alternative water sources).
14. Action from executive session.