NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE GOVERNING BODY
City of Ballinger
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF BALLINGER WILL MEET AT 5:30 P.M. ON August 18, 2014 IN REGULAR SESSION AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE IN THE CITY HALL, 700 RAILROAD AVENUE IN THE CITY OF BALLINGER, TEXAS FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES.
- Call meeting to order.
- Prayer and pledge of allegiance
- Consider approval of the minutes of the August 4, 2014 meeting.
- Visitors who are not on the regular agenda will be given the opportunity to address the Council on any subject.
- Discuss and take action on the sale of Lot 8, Block 22- West End addition.
- Discuss and take action on uses for hotel/motel tax.
- Discuss and take action on the hotel/motel tax contract with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Discuss and take action on amending the disposal fees at the recycling center.
- Consider approval of building permits.
- Consider requests from City Council for future agenda times.
- Hear the City Administrator’s bi-weekly report.
- The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney (Hear update reports on alternative water sources.)
- Action from executive session.