NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF BALLINGER
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF BALLINGER WILL MEET AT 5:30 P.M. ON October 20, 2014 IN REGULAR SESSION AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE IN THE CITY HALL, 700 RAILROAD AVENUE IN THE CITY OF BALLINGER, TEXAS FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Prayer and pledge of allegiance.
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the October 6, 2014 meeting.
4. Visitors who are not on the regular agenda will be given the opportunity to address the Council on any subject.
5. Discuss and take action on the contract with Runnels County for dispatching service.
6. Remove from the table to discuss and take action on the rural fire fighting contract with Runnels County.
7. Discuss and take action on the permit fee for disposal of trees and brush on City property.
8. Discuss and take action to approve the Chamber of Commerce having a parade November 29, 2014.
9. Consider approval of building permits.
10. Hear the City Administrator’s bi-weekly report.
11. Consider requests from City Council for future agenda items.
12. The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.071- Consultation with City Attorney (Hearupdate reports on alternative water sources).
13. Action from executive session.
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IMPAIRMENT REQUESTING AID AT ANY CITY COUNCIL MEETING OR ANY OTHER
PUBLIC MEETING MUST CALL THE CITY SECRETARY PRIOR TO THE MEETING, AND THE CITY MUST
PROVIDE HAND LANGUAGE, BRAILLE, READERS OR SPECIAL SOUND EQUIPMENT TO ACCOMMODATE