NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE GOVERNING BODY
CITY OF BALLINGER
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF BALLINGER WILL MEET AT 5:30 P.M. ON OCTOBER 16, 2017 IN REGULAR SESSION AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE IN THE CITY HALL, 700 RAILROAD AVENUE IN THE CITY OF BALLINGER, TEXAS FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Prayer and pledge of allegiance.
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the October 2, 2017 meeting.
4. Visitors who are not on the regular agenda will be given the opportunity to address the Council on any subject.
5. Discuss and act on request from Stan Bickel to close Park Avenue between Broadway and 6th Street for the Hunt and Gather on October 27-28, 2017.
6. Discuss and act to appoint John McAlister and Lana Flint to the Ballinger Housing Authority Board.
7. Discuss and consider an update on Cop-Sync.
8. Discuss and act on winter water rates.
9. Consider approval of building permits.
10. Hear the police activity monthly report from Chief Stanley Maresch.
11. Hear the City Administrator’s bi-weekly report.
12. Hear request for future agenda items from City Council.
13. The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551 .074 Personnel Matters (Consider accepting the resignation of Bryan Grimes.)
14. Action from executive session.
15. The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.074 Personnel Matters (Consider appointing an Interim City Administrator.)
16. Action from executive session.