1. Call meeting to order.
2. Prayer and pledge of allegiance.
3. The City Council may hold the first public hearing on a proposal to adopt the proposed tax rate of $0.593428/100.
4. Any citizen who desires to address the City Council on a matter not included on the agenda may do so at this time. Per the open meeting act, the City Council may not deliberate on items presented under this agenda item. In addition, any citizen who desires to address the City Council on a matter included in the agenda may do so at this time. All presentations are subject to a five (5) minute time limit.
5. The Ballinger City Council shall meet in executive session as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.074 Personnel Matters (Consider job performance, annual evaluation, discipline, dismissal or resignation of City Manager). Section 551.071 -Consultation with City Attorney (Personnel Matters regarding the City Manager).
6. Action as a result of the Executive Session. The City Council will reconvene Into Regular Session in the City Council Chamber to take action deemed necessary as a result of the Executive Session, Including, possible disciplinary action, dismissal or acceptance of the resignation of the City Manager and/or approval of a separation agreement with the City Manager.