Hallow Fest is baaa-aack!
Calling All Ghouls & Goblins for October 31, 2019!
Trunk or Treat Info
1. This year the trunk or treat part of Hallow fest will be held in the arena at the community center. The two areas (scary and non) will be kept separate.
2. You do not have to register ahead of time, but it would help just so we can have an idea of how many are coming. Call the PD admin line at 365-3592 (if the machine picks up please leave your name and number)
3. Everyone is welcome, we have several businesses and groups signing up, but individuals can come join us too. This is for any and everybody.
4. If you are registered you are guaranteed a booth space, after that it will be first come first serve. There are a few tables outside that can be used.
5. We have room for about 10 vehicles inside the arena for the traditional trunk or treat. We do have to have these signed up early and if you are in a vehicle it will have to be in place by 5:00 on the 31st and will not be permitted to leave until the arena is clear of kids. So just keep that in mind because this will be strictly enforced.
6. We will be able to get in the community center to start setting up starting on the 29th. Everything has to be in place and ready to go by 5:30 on Halloween.
7. This side of the event is non-scary so keep that in mind with decorations. It can be Halloweenish but just nothing that will be too scary. We are expecting about 1000-2000 people so plan accordingly. I don’t know that there will be any extra candy available.
If you want to set up:
1. Trunk/Treat or Teal Pumpkin Stop, call Ballinger Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center at 325.365.2333
2. Scary & Spooky or Game-Style Treat Stop, message the Ballinger PD on Facebook and ask for the Vampire!
First come, first served so give us a shout!
We are also accepting CASH or CANDY to make this event BIGGER every year! More spooky details to follow so stay on the edge of your seat!